Building productive, profitable and innovative businesses, start-ups, and investors by rescuing you from siloed and stereotyped business models.
At Sales Aerobics for Engineers®, LLC, we believe the fulcrum for leveraging innovative business development is collaboration between technical and non-technical professionals. Have you ever thought of investing, business development, or engineering in that way?
You’ve come to the right oasis if you are a technical or engineering company, or start-up , and are reluctant to speak with investors or customers. Are you married to your product, service, or platform, even if there’s no marketplace? If you are a sales or business professional, are you leaving dollars on the table by avoiding working with, for, or selling to technical professionals? Perhaps your Fund Portfolio is full of under-performing and time-consuming companies instead of viable and profitable ones.
It doesn’t have to be that way. Anymore. Instead of the usual Us versus Them business model, we focus on creating strategies that are productive and, most of all, profitable. Start-ups aren’t like miniature versions of big companies. Big companies can learn from the innovation and entrepreneurial community. Together, we create successful businesses where everyone is on the same page, working productively and profitably.
- The Owner/President/CEO of your company? Involve your entire team in recognizing and growing business opportunities that impact your bottom line.
- A Private Equity, Venture Capital or Angel investor ? What does a 10% increase in your portfolio mean to your company? What if your walking-dead ventures were viable, instead of risky?
- A University TechTransfer Office, a local, regional or national business accelerator or incubator? Achieve a higher rate of return on your investment of time and personnel.
- Vice-President of Sales, Engineering, or Business Development? Focus business development and capital resources on your company’s core capabilities instead of competing as a generalist solutions provider.
- A Sales-Engineer? Advance your career by creating the real-deal value-add; lead the customer conversation instead of taking a back seat support role at the sales table.
- A technical or non-technical graduate in your first professional role? Become more-than instead of just your job description.
- A start-up or solo-preneur? Great ideas aren’t rewarded with funding unless they are earned. Understand what it takes to tell your story and sell your venture to both investors and customers.
Sales Aerobics for Engineers® consulting, training and coaching services focuses you on identifying and implementing the marketplaces, value propositions, business models and financial models having the greatest impact on revenue generation, customer retention, and professional development.
Contact Us. Let’s work together on achieving your goals.
Babette Ten Haken’s book, Do YOU Mean Business? Technical / Non-Technical Collaboration, Business Development and YOU is available on Amazon.com. Do YOU Mean Business? was named Finalist, Book Category, Top Marketing & Sales Awards, 2012.